FEDEX always a class act

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
He's just freaked out and confused by the voice message when your system detected him. You have an auto-tracking PTZ too right? I think I might recognize the driveway.
used to, yes

Sparky19053

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
FEDEX is getting bad. Last week I had a new Dell desktop being delivered. It was for a business customer, First scheduled delivery day Fedex called to say they could not locate my home. Sure enough Dell had used an automatic look up for my zip code based on my street address, It was wrong . I missed it, shame on me. I corrected the address with the the Fedex caller. Next day I check online and the package is out for delivery to the same wrong address. I call Fedex early to say don't delivery its a bad address. The Fedex person assures me it will not be delivered as it requires my signature. Around noontime I check the tracking and it shows delivered. Hum not on my door. I call Fedex again who says we'll try and get the driver back to pick up the package, That's when I ask who signed for it. The Fedex opperator says you signed for it. That is when I realize the driver dropped the package and signed my name. Great , now I hate the whole porch pirate thing but this is $565.00 I'm looking to loose. The wrong location is only a ten minuet drive so off I go to find my package. I get on the street and there is no matching address to my home but there sitting on someones porch is a dell box with my name on it. Oh great they have ring camera. I ring it want for the recorded message, no one answers the door. At this point I've had enough playing find the fedex package, so I took the package and left.
You can't fix stupid!

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
He's just freaked out and confused by the voice message when your system detected him. You have an auto-tracking PTZ too right? I think I might recognize the driveway.

Can't help but feel changing the message to a huge fierce sounding guy might make him less likely to chat back. I got the feeling he though it was a women at homan.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
FEDEX is getting bad. Last week I had a new Dell desktop being delivered. It was for a business customer, First scheduled delivery day Fedex called to say they could not locate my home. Sure enough Dell had used an automatic look up for my zip code based on my street address, It was wrong . I missed it, shame on me. I corrected the address with the the Fedex caller. Next day I check online and the package is out for delivery to the same wrong address. I call Fedex early to say don't delivery its a bad address. The Fedex person assures me it will not be delivered as it requires my signature. Around noontime I check the tracking and it shows delivered. Hum not on my door. I call Fedex again who says we'll try and get the driver back to pick up the package, That's when I ask who signed for it. The Fedex opperator says you signed for it. That is when I realize the driver dropped the package and signed my name. Great , now I hate the whole porch pirate thing but this is $565.00 I'm looking to loose. The wrong location is only a ten minuet drive so off I go to find my package. I get on the street and there is no matching address to my home but there sitting on someones porch is a dell box with my name on it. Oh great they have ring camera. I ring it want for the recorded message, no one answers the door. At this point I've had enough playing find the fedex package, so I took the package and left.
You can't fix stupid!

Let me see if I get this right ...... You pirate porch your own package at someone's else home? :p :p :p :p :p