Fedex Delivery

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More likely she's going against company policy. Homeowners/tenants need to be able to ID (with credentials) any individual coming onto their property, walking onto their porch, etc. I would think it's a serious infraction, but I don't know for sure. :idk:

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe she spilled her lunch on her uniform?
You would think they would let her go home and get another one.

My old UPS gal carried a spare one with her.
She knew she was welcome up use our restrooms, so she would change to shorts on hot days.

Reaction score
More likely she's going against company policy. Homeowners/tenants need to be able to ID (with credentials) any individual coming onto their property, walking onto their porch, etc. I would think it's a serious infraction, but I don't know for sure. :idk:
Exactly they need to be identifiable, who they could have stolen the truck and going to rob someones home. Just crazy i tell ya.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that about the time you became interested in surveillance cameras? :highfive:

Just messin' with you, man....the setup was so good I just couldn't resist!
It would have been nice, but working for a huge corporation, it would be instant transfer
to Alaska, and/or total loss of job if I did! As we always said, I would get to be manager of BFE.

I was invited to her place to meet her room mate, but it was not what I was after.
They were both a blast to party with!

Last edited: