FedEX guy forgets to put truck in park

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Not my capture, found it online.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
First of all, nothing to do with the fed ex guy, but I HATE people that own dogs and just leave them outside. Second of all, I was waiting for impact into that tree when it was falling downhill, LOL.
It almost looked like it slowed down and received minimum damage though! He might be able to blame normal wear and tear to his boss, unless someone sends the video in! LMAO.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Im pretty sure dogs were laughing even lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
First of all, nothing to do with the fed ex guy, but I HATE people that own dogs and just leave them outside. Second of all, I was waiting for impact into that tree when it was falling downhill, LOL.
It almost looked like it slowed down and received minimum damage though! He might be able to blame normal wear and tear to his boss, unless someone sends the video in! LMAO.

Maybe they have a doggy door? What's wrong with letting them run around in the yard during the day? It's fenced in, and they look like attack dogs, maybe the owner wants any assholes thinking about breaking in to the house to see what they will be dealing with as soon as they hit the grass.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you read what I wrote, I said I HATE people that own dogs and just leave them outside. I didn't say I hate people who let their dogs out into the yard and let them run around. And if they are attack dogs and just left outside to deter people from breaking in, I'm not a fan of that either. Than that means, they're just left outside and anyone who walks by gets growled and barked at and the dogs
get no positive interaction with people. Those are the dogs you hear about on the news that accidentally got loose and ripped a small child's face off. Do you have any children? Would you want one of these dogs in your neighborhood just left outside all day all night as attack dogs while your kids played in your front yard? There are better ways to deter a burglar than treating a dog like that.

Last edited:

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
All things considered, the home owner there was one lucky SOB man. Tough call, he might have saved it if he jumped in. But that dicad of his laying in the street seemed paramount. At the very least, an incident like that and you hear these words- protocol requires you to submit a drug test. :sad2:

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Btw, my ptz caught a whacked incident back in January. It was an accident but there was some lucky outcomes. The guy who parks could have been in the car 30 seconds earlier and the car could have driven right into the house. My mic was indoors with closed up windows because it was winter, and you still hear the hit! Admittedly poor picture- nasty weather night.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Glad your neighbor was not in the vehicle. Car crashes are very loud (from personal experience).

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just saw a video last night of a guy that pulled up to a business and their car rolled back down the parking lot. Unfortunatly the crash was off camera.

That was at one of the places I manage cameras

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with leaving watch/guard dogs outside to do their job so long as the fencing is good enough to contain them and they are looked after well. There is also a big difference between watch/guard dogs and breeds that are simply aggressive and bark/growl at anything and everything passing by without any incursion on their home property/territory.
A family pet should not be left alone day and night. At that point, it's not a pet anymore. If you use a dog to protect your house, than he should be professionally trained and should have human interaction. You mention a good enough fence to contain the dog. Well, if you live in a house and you feel that you need a guard/attack dog and a huge fence around your house, maybe your in the wrong neighborhood or your super paranoid and need mental help! LOL