Files not moving to storage

CamGirl8888

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all - I have each camera sending new files to their own folder, and then for each folder, I set them to move to storage after 1 day. I also set the folder limit at 75gb just to make sure there is enough space. However, none of the files are moving to storage at all. Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Are any files going to the storage folder ever? Make sure the path is set correctly ....is there anything in the log to show that an attempt to move it failed?

Side note: if you assign a distinct color to each camera, camera properties>general>event color you will be able to differentiate the cameras on the time line by color instead of seeing one blue line..(this will only affect new recordings, its not retroactive)

CamGirl8888

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Oh thanks for the tip. No not moving ever. I will check the log. Could it be that the new and stored are going to the tb drive instead of new going to c drive and then stored to tb drive?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh thanks for the tip. No not moving ever. I will check the log. Could it be that the new and stored are going to the tb drive instead of new going to c drive and then stored to tb drive?
it should work regardless.
Also, if you have a long combine and cut time, it may not move the file until the combine period is over...

CamGirl8888

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
the path is correct and there are days of clips that have never moved