Firmware for chinese 2cd6xxxf model

XtraLarge

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I really need help after two days of gooole searches.

The story so far ....

Some weeks ago I've bought a 2CD63C2F-IVS from chinese.
Yesterday a saw a new firmware 5.4 for the english model. After a google search, I found a tool to change the region to chinese.
But after flashing the firmware the tool was not successfully, so I've got the message like "wrong region code".

Now I've tried to unbrick the camera. I've read about the tftserver and the right ip adress, but first I need a chines firmware for my model "2cd6xxxf".
So ....does anybody know where I can get a working chinese firmware?

best regards Willi

XtraLarge

n3wb
Reaction score
Has no one an idea?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915FY mit Tapatalk

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ouch...that was an expensive mistake. Use the forum search function to find many posts which discuss this issue. Hikvision states that 5.4 is not down-gradable. While you may be able to resurrect this camera, doing so may take you many hours of work.

Search for the word "bricked" "min system" including this thread...

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/3408-HIKVISION-mtd-Brick-Recovery-Guide

XtraLarge

n3wb
Reaction score
THX .... i will try ;)

Gesendet von meinem SM-P900 mit Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi I have the same camera with firmware v5.4.14, have any one some idea how to make english language friendly? I'm a bit tired using chrome to translate and have no view in chrome because camera work with IE only....:)
Thanks for any suggestion and help
Dan

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
If it's for configuration as opposed to viewing (implied by the need to translate), the Hikvision Batch Configuration tool operates in English against Chinese cameras and can do all the detail of configuration.
You just need to find the floating 'wheel' button.
It's pretty good, in my view. Worth a try!
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.