Firmware for DS-7616NI-SE/P

maxideus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,

Back in January 2015, I tried updating my firmware from version 2.3.8 to 2.3.10 and it broke my live feeds. The thread for anyone interested is here: https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/2057-Hikvision-DS-7616NI-SE-P-Updated-firmware-now-Live-View-doesn-t-work?p=50295#post50295

I was wondering has anyone upgraded this particular model to the latest firmware? What version of firmware are you running and did you have any issues?

Also, I bought mine from eBay so I am assuming it's a Chinese NVR with English enabled.

Gary

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Gary, before doing anything silly, check if it's DS-7616NI-SE/P or DS-7616N-SE/P.

Why do you want to update it anyway? Is there a bug that's fixed in the later version?

maxideus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Del Boy,

Confirming on the web interface, it is indeed DS-7616NI-SI/P

hikvision.JPG

Do you have experience with this model?

maxideus

n3wb
Reaction score
Gary, before doing anything silly, check if it's DS-7616NI-SE/P or DS-7616N-SE/P.

Why do you want to update it anyway? Is there a bug that's fixed in the later version?
I would like to update because I want the ability to change the snapshot picture sizes that gets emailed out. Plus, I'm sure there's probably a plethora of bug fixes and enhancements jumping to a major version update?