Firmware which supports RTSP?

oceantrvlr

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there firmware for the DS-2DE4A425IW-DE which supports RTSP to stream natively to Youtube? I can't seem to find that for my camera.

Thanks!

Ethan
Live camera:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
My HIK DVR had hidden RTSP streams that some hacker/coder/super sleuth figured out and put on the forum. ( 3 years after the miserable piece of shit was installed)
For that reason, I will crush this recorder with a sledgehammer a couple of times... and then burn it in my firepit with used motor oil.
I would try another brand of Cam.
Of course somebody may stop buy and offer a real solution. but you have mine. Burn it. Burn all HIK....

oceantrvlr

n3wb
Reaction score
My HIK DVR had hidden RTSP streams that some hacker/coder/super sleuth figured out and put on the forum. ( 3 years after the miserable piece of shit was installed)
For that reason, I will crush this recorder with a sledgehammer a couple of times... and then burn it in my firepit with used motor oil.
I would try another brand of Cam.
Of course somebody may stop buy and offer a real solution. but you have mine. Burn it. Burn all HIK....
I hear ya'!
I picked up the hikvision cam as a more affordable replacement for a 10+ year old Axis. I didn't want to spend the $2500 for a comparable Axis replacement.
Any suggestions for another brand of all-weather, dome, PTZ, IP cam?

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hikvision only supports RTMP firmware on G2 series, i didnt see any PTZ RTMP firmware. But there is a workaround if u have rasperyPi lying around. Host RTSP controller on it to decode stream and push it somewhere.

oceantrvlr

n3wb
Reaction score
But there is a workaround if u have rasperyPi lying around. Host RTSP controller on it to decode stream and push it somewhere.
I'm doing that now with an old Windows computer, but am thinking about making the plunge into the RPi world for this purpose.