First time setup, cameras not working

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm using a DS-7616NI-I2/16P with three types of camera:
DS-2CD2385FWD-I
DS-2CD2942F-IS
DS-2CS3345-I

the 2385 and 2942 work great with plug and play activation, no issue. The 3345s do not seem to want to play. I have 6 of them and so far 3 for 3 do not show up. They are getting power as shown in the poe settings. I'm new to this so I'm sure I'm missing something, anyone have a clue what it is? I'm sure you'll need more detail, just tell me what to look for. Here are a few screen shots of what I'm getting, either "network unreachable " or "camera does not exist". Or user name or password incorrect. I have tried plug and play and manual with the 1234567a password and with my nvr password, no luck. What am i doing wrong here? !

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
NVR has latest firmware 4.1.10. Surely someone has an idea? I have 6 of these and they are all useless right now!

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I also notice the 3345s I got have Chinese writing on them as the others do not. Are these the wrong version and just not compatible? All items were purchased from Andy at empire tech.

dgwasw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have tried plug and play and manual with the 1234567a password and with my nvr password
If it's a grey market hacked camera try Default password: 123456789abc

Also check the box it was ship in for password

Ugc

n3wb
Reaction score
Can’t help you there as I use Blue Iris for my system. My suggestion may not even be your problem but I don’t believe in coincidence.

Good luck.

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If it's a grey market hacked camera try Default password: 123456789abc

Also check the box it was ship in for password
It's from Andy at empire and I tried the password on the box

dgwasw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
To use the SADP tool disconnect the NVR and computer from your network and connect the last NVR camera POE port to your computer lan port and start the SADP tool.
You should see the cameras and NVR details,with the password supplied with the camera you will be able to edited your D3 IP address.

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just to be clear on here, Andy had been great in trying to help me out. Don't want it to sound like otherwise.

I'll try SADP tomorrow.

dgwasw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just to be clear on here, Andy had been great in trying to help me out. Don't want it to sound like otherwise.
Andy is well respected on this site and is the only supplier that I know of that’s responds to queries like this here. I was not aware that he also has Hikvision equipment.

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got SADP up and running and can see my NVR. Problem is now that my computer does not have an Ethernet port. Ill have to go get a USB dongle today, hopefully that will work.

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Call me curious, but what happened with the Ethernet port? The PC does not have one or it's not working?
never had one, its wifi only. I have no idea if the USB dongle will work for what I need to do though. guess ill find out.

vette-kid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
To use the SADP tool disconnect the NVR and computer from your network and connect the last NVR camera POE port to your computer lan port and start the SADP tool.
You should see the cameras and NVR details,with the password supplied with the camera you will be able to edited your D3 IP address.
I have tried this with two different cameras now and I'm just getting "error 2015: others:" Any ideas?