Flash Sale!! 2MP & 3MP Vari-Focal Dome IP Security Cameras!

AJ47

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Limited Time Only!!

We only have a limited supply of the following cameras and once they are gone, they are gone!

I hope to sell them all out before I list them on the front page of our website.

This is a once and a lifetime opportunity to get a smoking deal on some Vari-Focal IP Cameras.

This is below wholesale pricing!

flash-sale-2.jpg

flash-sale-3.jpg

Attachments

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I love how the timestamp in the video has the year 2004.

As if you could get cameras like this in 2004.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
the other one says 1970. We like to envoke the good ol years in our videos. Helps people relax and buy more

injunear

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sean, I just bought a couple of the 2 megapixels from you about a week ago. I'm going to need some help with some things in the setup, specifically the record function.

Firstly, I have the camera activated and it's streamed to BI and is visible. My problem's with the setup apps for this camera because a good number of the functions such as live video's not working, or prompt me to install the plugin, which I've done (multiple times). Right now there's no live stream shown in the app.

The following screens prompt me to install the plugins: Playback; Video/Audio (ROI); Image; Event

I have setup all that I can without the screens prompting me for the plugins, of which there are many.

I have installed a 64gb card into the camera and have formatted it. I don't have a clue how to start up recording. I have 'continuous' setup for a schedule. I think it records by event but I cannot set that up without the plugins working. I setup my triggers in BI but I would like the cam to record continuously as that's what I'm accustomed to on my other cams.

Anyway some insight on how to setup that would be appreciated as well as the 'plugin' fiasco in the app......

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @injunear What app are you using that keeps prompting you for the plugins? Do you mean a browser? If so, which browser?

injunear

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, I mean the browser...I'm using Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit), which I noticed just updated itself as I went to locate the version......
What I meant by app is that I open SADPT tool and launch the browser from there by double clicking the IP of the camera.

EDIT- I tried Edge- NOT WORKING
I tried IE11- works and requires active X controls???????

I thought someplace I read the requirements to include Chrome as 'compatible'?????

Last edited:

injunear

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks to Ryan for making the suggestion regarding browser. It did occur to me last last night at 3am but I was too tired to go any further......
I still need some insight regarding this setup, though. Maybe I have a misconception but I thought all cams recorded 24/7 "continuously", around the clock in a loop. That's what I want to setup on this cam.

How do I do that?

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you using BI to record or are you using the internal SD card that you installed to record? Or both? Im not sure how BI works, may be better to ask a BI expert on that, but if your recording to the SD card you can verify its recording by going to the playback section in the browser view, if you have a long string of recordings without breaks, then its good to go!

injunear

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am using both. I'm pretty savvy with BI and have no issues with that. My only issue is setting up this camera to record on its own, 24/7. I stumbled on the browser issue so it took my attention away from the recording issue.
When I get home I'll take a second look at it, now that I can see all via the browser, and see if I can't get it to record. Everything else I setup already.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
thats what I do. also use FF. Ryan has a workaround to make FF work

injunear

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, I got it recording. I had to figure out the goofball way to fill in the schedule (no checkbox for all) and then waited. It's recording.
I like to record continuously on the camera because now and then something may happen in the background, like a dog or an animal knocking over garbage cans, that BI trigger might miss, especially when it's my neighbor's house and not mine.......

Anyway, I'll give IE Tab a try. Never heard of it though. Or, I can just switch back to IE as my default whenever I setup the cam or want to change something and then switch back to Chrome, which is what I'm doing now.....I was forced to switch to Chrome because my plugins in IE were eventually disallowed and blocked. Chrome still supports plugins like Norton password manager and such...

Thanks to all....

Last edited:

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The two fixes for Firefox are:

Download the 32 bit ESR version here:
https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-52.2.0esr-SSL&os=win&lang=en-US

-Regular Version of firefox:

In URL type: about:config
Right click, choose New
Select Boolean, for the preference name put in "plugin.load_flash_only" and set it to false. Then restart the browser.
(Dont add " in the preference name)

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What do you think of video quality op so far for the camera

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Same excellent quality as the 2MP and 3MP Hikvision cameras we carried a while back. Now with a lower cost though!

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
just to let you know, we only have (2) 2mp left of this writing.

We have less than 100 3MP left. I am offering an even deeper discount. If you get 10 or more 3MP, you can have them for $95 each.