Footage: Germany 1945

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Just some basic observation and commentary as it relates to this video and history. The video quality is simply amazing along with the color. As it relates the damage seen in this video I honestly was expecting to see more infrastructure and buildings turned into sand and rubble.

Lastly, I always reflect back how a single country like Germany (Prior to Japs) almost took over the entire world. If you add in the Japs imagine if the war didn't turn our way???

Humbling to say the least . . .

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ If you want to see a version of that watch "The Man in the High Castle" on Amazon Prime. It does sort of go off the rails in the last few episodes, but most of it is pretty decent.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ If you want to see a version of that watch "The Man in the High Castle" on Amazon Prime. It does sort of go off the rails in the last few episodes, but most of it is pretty decent.
You know I started to watch it because of that whole possible alternate future. I just couldn't keep watching as it seemed to be so very slow to evolve or bring all of the things I wanted to see.

Its been a few years since I watched the few episodes so perhaps maybe being in a different mind set it might be worth viewing again! :thumb:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It is slow for the first few episode, but they need to develop the characters and where they all fit in. The last three or four episodes kind of killed it for me. I won't spoil it by telling you what happens but, to me, it's kind of off the wall. It was worth watching though.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
It is slow for the first few episode, but they need to develop the characters and where they all fit in. The last three or four episodes kind of killed it for me. I won't spoil it by telling you what happens but, to me, it's kind of off the wall. It was worth watching though.
Whelps, given your recommendation how can I ignore that?? :lmao: :thumb: