FOR THE LIFE OF ME !!! Cannot get the TiOC IVS Alarm blue/red light and sirens to work

moudzj

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope we are doing spectacularly well;

For the life of me - I cannot get the TiOC Red/blue flashing light and alarm siren to work upon IVS detection when setting up for AI BY CAMERA.

I have no issue getting this to work when I select and setup IVS AI BY RECORDER.

Why is this the case ? I would continue to setup AI BY RECORDER for the remainder - however it maxes out at 2 cameras and then not enough capacity... IVS is and always has been enabled in the NVR ofcourse. SMD is disabled. I have also tried to reduce camera encoding settings.

I know the IVS rules are working and set correctly because the triggers are showing up in the recording sections, with the intrustion lines flashing when I enter them, just no bloody noise or flashing red lights from the camera !

Im using a Dahua 8CH-NVR, 6x 8MP TiOC cameras (bought them about two months ago).

Ive scoured the net for the past few weeks however keep turning out empty handed.

Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong ? I have gone into so much depth, that I think it has to be something very very ver simple going over my head ?

Cheers

EDIT: I have even tried to directly enable this through the camera "E", see attached picture.

Attachments

Last edited: