Foscam ip cams on dahua nvr

Turks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Turks and Caicos Islands, British Caribbean
Hi guys. My sister bought a foscam system that she is now regretting. I have talked to her about going the Dahua route and she’s on board the only thing is because she just spent a bunch of money on the current system she wants to switch everything over slowly. The end game will be to completely replace all her current 6 cams with dahua cams and replace her foscam nvr with a dahua one, but for now the first purchase will be the dahua nvr. So the question is will the foscam cams be recognized by the dahua nvr via the onvif?

Ubaid Masood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi guys. My sister bought a foscam system that she is now regretting. I have talked to her about going the Dahua route and she’s on board the only thing is because she just spent a bunch of money on the current system she wants to switch everything over slowly. The end game will be to completely replace all her current 6 cams with dahua cams and replace her foscam nvr with a dahua one, but for now the first purchase will be the dahua nvr. So the question is will the foscam cams be recognized by the dahua nvr via the onvif?
can you share the model or datasheet of the existing cameras. if onvif it can work !!