Found a way to access Dahua live feed using Opera.

BubbaJoe

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted so I thought I would put it out there. I like using opera as my browser. I like the UI of opera and the easy of finding my favorite sites on my home page. I have been trying to use opera to access the live feed on my dahua cams with no luck. I'm sure some guys have figured this out but I just haven't seen it posted.

You have to install the dahua plugin to view the live feed. Does not work using opera. For me it would not install correctly or open. I installed the chrome IEtab add on with no luck, the IEtab works with opera for those that don't know. Still could not get it to run right.

So...I downloaded Safari and installed the dahua plugin. It works! I can now view the live feed of the cams. On my old machine safari is super slow. Old laptop my problem not safari.

On a chance I went back to opera and tried installing the dahua plugin again for the 10th time using IETab. Bam! it installed and works. I can now view my dahuas using opera. Love it. All my cams are accessible from one browser.

I un-installed safari and it still works using opera. Hopefully someone will find this helpful.