FPS drops on wired and wireless cams

HerrHS

n3wb
Reaction score
To be honest, I am pretty happy with the solution to record on my NAS. So I can Access the files from everywhere, which is great. Plus I have a Samsung SSD left which I can use and return the faulty Seagate SSHD.
But there is one Problem: Once in a while (while recording on NAS) I get a yellow exclamation mark telling me "MoveFile 2" and the path to a file on my NAS. What is that supposed to mean? The NAS is not full, there are like 6 TB free space left.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To be honest, I am pretty happy with the solution to record on my NAS. So I can Access the files from everywhere, which is great. Plus I have a Samsung SSD left which I can use and return the faulty Seagate SSHD.
But there is one Problem: Once in a while (while recording on NAS) I get a yellow exclamation mark telling me "MoveFile 2" and the path to a file on my NAS. What is that supposed to mean? The NAS is not full, there are like 6 TB free space left.
Check [FONT=&quot]the Options/Clips page for the Alerts folder, insure you have "delete" selected.[/FONT]