fps in server status of UI3

dogbert831

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm running 7 cameras in BI 5 and they're all set to 15 fps. I can confirm this rate by looking at the mobile app. My server status in UI3 typically shows about 5-6 fps. Is this normal and is it adjustable?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm running 7 cameras in BI 5 and they're all set to 15 fps. I can confirm this rate by looking at the mobile app. My server status in UI3 typically shows about 5-6 fps. Is this normal and is it adjustable?
Yes normal default and adjustable. There are many posts that explain how to set it. You need to set the fps for the all camera view using the gear icon.

dogbert831

n3wb
Reaction score
After playing around with this a bit, it looks like you have to select a single camera for fps to be meaningful. The single camera views are accurate. The all camera view is when it drops down to 5-6 fps. Maybe because it displaying all feeds?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
After playing around with this a bit, it looks like you have to select a single camera for fps to be meaningful. The single camera views are accurate. The all camera view is when it drops down to 5-6 fps. Maybe because it displaying all feeds?
Again, incorrect. There is a setting you need to adjust as I stated. The default is 5fps.