IP Cam Talk

Welcome to the new IPCT! If you are having an issue logging in, please clear your cookies / cache.

Full 12MP Dahua Fisheye Review and Demo Video

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
How well do these kinds of cameras integrate with BI? It would be awesome to have the 4 separate views from this being fed to BI as though they are different cameras.

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Would like to see some outdoor night shots. This would be great on my porch, and probably a few other places.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
@ruppmeister The person testing it in BI was able to get a fisheye view but [so far] unable to get it dewarped into other views.

Last edited by a moderator:

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
@RyanODan Bummer. Still looking for a single cam that cam be 4-in-1 if you know what I mean. Keep me posted if you ever find a solution using BI and this cam...

Last edited by a moderator:

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
I have this cam .... I have issues with the mail timestamp issue appearing as 6 hours ahead from normal trigger time ....
Hae opn a threh accordingly in this forum ...

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
no ... I purchased it "by mistake" in China.
I didn't now it was sold in Europe as well here I knew Dahua was nummer 2 ... until I discovered vendors nearby

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Gotcha, I would contact the vendor and see if they have a firmware upgrade for it. That may fix your problem.

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
My camera has been factory build in August ... the last firmware is installed on it I would guess :

2.400.0000.8.R, build : 2016-03-10
WEB Version 3.2.1.330574

... do you think they have like a different FW version for Europe for example ?

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Is there a difference in quality between PAL and NTSC ?
Mine comes from China and seems to be PAL ...