Funny / Satire

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
She is looking for a man with rich parents, who "works" at their family business and can spend their money.

Sometimes the same the mother of her future husband did :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of the best ever comedy writers can't even write a comedy this good...

The fact that it has to come down to this is horrendous. I don't give 2 fuks on how many strokes, handicap, etc, etc. What I give 2 fuks about is whether or not he can be an effective leader of our country. I hate it when the office is belittled to this degree.

Don't take this wrong, my rant isn't against President Trump. It just so sad that it has come to this. I hope that President Trump will no longer debate Pedo Joe. There is absolutely no need to. The world (and that is also a damn shame) already knows this man should not be and cannot be the POTUS, no matter what Jill wants!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The fact that it has to come down to this is horrendous. I don't give 2 fuks on how many strokes, handicap, etc, etc. What I give 2 fuks about is whether or not he can be an effective leader of our country. I hate it when the office is belittled to this degree.

Don't take this wrong, my rant isn't against President Trump. It just so sad that it has come to this. I hope that President Trump will no longer debate Pedo Joe. There is absolutely no need to. The world (and that is also a damn shame) already knows this man should not be and cannot be the POTUS, no matter what Jill wants!
Yeah bringing up Golf, common with old dudes, lol But Trump answered the question quite well IMO. If I were almost 80 and asked if I am fit, I would mention all my activities too...like, I can still chop wood, mow my yard, cut down trees, work on cars, etc...well I am not their age yet, but hope I will still be able to do those things when I am... ;)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a small .22 caliber Ruger Pistol." Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit.

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.
Here's her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
"If I had not had my little Ruger 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!"