Funny / Satire

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"Life is hard for logical people right now ...

Me at the Supermarket: Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?
Cashier: to protect people from Covid.
Me: but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?
Cashier: no words. Confused look.
Me: Why Don’t you pack the grocery bags anymore?
Cashier: Because of Covid -19 to reduce the spread of catching or spreading the virus.
Me: But a shelf packer took it out of a box and put it on the shelf, a few customers might have picked it up and put back deciding they don’t want it, I put it in my cart then on the conveyor belt, YOU pick it up to scan it... But putting it in a bag after you scan is risky??
Cashier: no words, confused look
Me at the drive through Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)
Me: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.
Me: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the person wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?
Server: no words. Confused look
Me in society If you cough or sneeze do it in your elbow or sleeve, Also society : Don’t shake hands or hug anyone or you will spread the virus.. To greet people do an elbow tap instead.
Me : Elbow tap ? Isn't that where you tell people to sneeze or cough? into their elbow? Now you want people to tap each other with that elbow wouldn't it be safer to sneeze into elbow and shake hands like we did before Covid
Me at a restaurant: Hostess: OK, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.
Me: what happens when I get to the table?
Hostess: you can take off the mask.
Me: then it is safe over there?
Hostess: yes.
Me: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?
Hostess: no words. Confused look.
Me in society: You are not allowed to stand and drink at the pub you have to sit down. But at the shopping centre you are not allowed to sit down, all the chairs are roped off.
Who thinks this shit up?
We are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic.
Just thought it sums up a small portion of the current ridiculous & INCONSISTENT restrictions so well
Yep ……
SERIOUSLY"