Funny / Satire

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

You know, where I come from, if you were out in the deep back woods hunting with some buds and all of the sudden, one of them came at you out of no where with that face and body language, none of us would give it a second thought to plant some lead between its eyes, because that thing is definitely rabid and contagious. It doesn't need to infect anyone else.

Now, same situation, but just change scenery to a city. It's against the law to put a rabid animal down with lead there. It's "inhumane". The city folk instead, put the rabid fucker in charge of everything and then he orders the whole damn population to be killed all at once, say with like "emergency vaccinations" for a flu virus. Crazy ass fucker. City folk are dumb......:rofl:

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I was looking at one of Andy's new camera boxes, when I noticed some strange symbols.
At first it was difficult, because of my age and not being "in the swing of it". So thinking back
to the old school days, I was able to interpret the below picture by looking like those guys that printed
the box. Is that right to left or down too sideways?

So back to front. It's a party and all the guys are praying for women!

symbol.jpg