Funny / Satire

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I read a new "Official Sign of TEXAS" at the Texas Mexico crossing! It read as follows...

Free direct rides in nice clean air conditioned buses, meals included to YOUR place of choice!
Also a $300 gift card plus 1 (1) Free unlimited 1 way connecting bus pass included.
Upon arrival, your travel agent, N. Pelosi at 202-225-4965 Washington D.C. will arrange
for all of your desires.

Greg Abbott
Governor Texas

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
And all the while they pay their workers sub-standard wages, screw with their work schedules leaving them "food insecure". Look it up, Disney just started paying ~$15/hour after cutting average pay from $15/hr back to ~$12/hr over the last five or ten years. Great company there.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And all the while they pay their workers sub-standard wages, screw with their work schedules leaving them "food insecure". Look it up, Disney just started paying ~$15/hour after cutting average pay from $15/hr back to ~$12/hr over the last five or ten years. Great company there.
Yep, the employees of the happiest place on earth are homeless and hungry.

Not that all of these jobs should be support a family type jobs, but when the company makes over $7billion in profit alone, they could share the wealth or cut the costs so that a family of 4 don't have to spend $800 for a day at Animal Kingdom!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
We were at Disney-Orlando back in around 2005. Took the kids there many times in the 70's, 80's and 90's and enjoyed it a lot but I decided then it was the last time I'd go there. When we got FiOS it came with Disney Plus, which I had disconnected from our service. Free or not they can keep it. Now they've totally destroyed the "Star Wars" franchise and are working their way to total insanity. So much for Walt's original vision.