Funny / Satire

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I just have so much pity for this poor soul.....HA, HAAAAAAAAAAA! America isn't such a bad place now is it?

View attachment 132545
Heh... 1976 and I'm working at a medium size non-union tool/production company. It's "contract" time and the owner is lamenting about how tough things are going and convinces most that there just isn't money for raises. The majority reluctantly agree to his terms. The very next day he shows up with his brand new Caddy just to rub it in as to how STUPID those people were/are.

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes but, those guys paid us wrench turners $$$$ upfront,sideways or "every which way but loose".
Screw the Fram Man "You can pay me now, or pay me later". No they just pay! The neatest ones would
drop a car off with a list, be gone for a few weeks to a summer. They always let me drive 'em like I owned 'em.
They got back paid and a great tip to boot!

We got 'em back for you hard workers! They fed my hungry beast of kids and scouts too steak not beans!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO ALL THE RECENT EMAILS ABOUT OUR DOG.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT HIM.
SO HERE ARE ALL OF THE ANSWERS IN ONE RECAP.
YES, HE BIT 6 PEOPLE WEARING BIDEN T-SHIRTS....
4 PEOPLE WEARING KAMALA HARRIS T-SHIRTS.....
2 CAR DRIVERS WITH BERNIE SANDERS BUMPER STICKERS....
9 TEENAGERS WITH PANTS HANGING PAST THEIR BUTT CRACK.....
AND 2 AMERICAN FLAG BURNERS…..SO FOR THE LAST TIME

1657148235301.png

THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!!

AND NO, I DO NOT APPROVE OF HIS SMOKING,
BUT HE SAYS IT HELPS GET THE "BAD TASTE" OUT OF HIS MOUTH.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Randy staggered home very late after another evening with his drinking buddies. He took off his shoes to avoid waking up his wife, Kathleen.
He tiptoed as quietly as he could toward the stairs leading to their upstairs bedroom, but misjudged the bottom step. As he caught himself by grabbing the banister, his body swung around and he landed heavily on his rump. A whiskey bottle in each back pocket broke and made the landing especially painful.
Managing not to yell, Randy sprung up, pulled down his pants, and looked in the hall mirror to see that his butt cheeks were cut and bleeding. He managed to quietly find a full box of Band-Aids and began putting a Band-Aid as best as he could on each place he saw blood.
He then hid the now almost empty Band-Aid box and shuffled and stumbled his way to bed.
In the morning, Randy woke up with searing pain in both his head and butt and Kathleen staring at him from across the room.
She said, ‘You were drunk again last night, weren’t you?’
Randy said, ‘Why would you say such a mean thing?’
‘Well,’ Kathleen said, ‘it could be the open front door, it could be the broken glass at the bottom of the stairs, it could be the drops of blood trailing through the house, it could be your bloodshot eyes, but mostly… it’s all those Band-Aids stuck on the hall mirror.