Funny / Satire

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard people are just dying to get in there.....:facepalm:
Every time we use to drive by a Cemetery, my father would ask us, "Why do they have fences around Cemeteries? Because people are just dying to get in" :headbang:

Also, he would ask us "I wonder how many are dead in there?, ALL of them.", since we were on a road trip we were counting everything as kids, LOL

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Every time we use to drive by a Cemetery, my father would ask us, "Why do they have fences around Cemeteries? Because people are just dying to get in" :headbang:

Also, he would ask us "I wonder how many are dead in there?, ALL of them.", since we were on a road trip we were counting everything as kids, LOL
I've heard they have a pretty good layaway plan, too....:facepalm:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yep. Channel 9 was the big one in my area. Plus, we used to work the skips and with my modulated mic, I was lucky enough to talk to people in Texas on a lot of nights (from SE Michigan). This one guy by the expressway, had the whole shot... beam antennas, illegal booster, modulated mic, etc... luckily he worked channel 19 yakking with the truckers because you didn't want to be too close to him on his channel when he ramped it up...