galaxy s4 with ip cam view lite

born2ride

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have the the cam viewer app on my iPhone that works find but i can not get my girls S4 to connect to BI, I have copied the setting with phones side by side, dont think i am missing or inputting wrong info in this time! lol. is there anything else i am missing?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i have the the cam viewer app on my iPhone that works find but i can not get my girls S4 to connect to BI, I have copied the setting with phones side by side, dont think i am missing or inputting wrong info in this time! lol. is there anything else i am missing?
What error is it giving you? make sure you dont enter a space after the username or password..

alkizmo

n3wb
Reaction score
IP Cam View Lite connects directly to the cameras, it doesn't connect to BI.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
IP Cam View Lite connects directly to the cameras, it doesn't connect to BI.
You can use ip camviewer with blue iris...its listed as a camera in the dropdown..you can use the blue iris camera short names instead of camera numbers. That said, the blue iris mobile app is a much better option.

alkizmo

n3wb
Reaction score
You can use ip camviewer with blue iris...its listed as a camera in the dropdown..you can use the blue iris camera short names instead of camera numbers. That said, the blue iris mobile app is a much better option.
Really? That's... oh well, too late, I purchased the BI app. You are right that it is better, however way I layed out my cameras for live viewing in BI gets presented the same way on my phone and I can turn off the alerts if someone comes home early (Non scheduled turn off period)