G'day from Perth Australia

Kurtus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Good to be here registered and I hope to learn about network security cameras off you all which I appreciate and notice its also very social.
Pic shows some of my RC planes.. I wiped the landing gear off the Stinger on the left the other day in blustery conditions easy fix and had front nose gear failure with Sabre two days later so I landed gear up and flared on the grass infield nice at local flying club to a cheer from the pits. Bob Hoover " fly it through the crash"

Thanks
Kurt

Attachments

Zeddy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You coming to Wings over Whiteman this weekend?

Kurtus

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes ill be assisting Allen with the 3D plane exhibitions which will be two one hour events on Saturday and Sunday.
See you there.

PerthMan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey! Another Perthie :)
I just jumped in to do my first up G'day post and noticed yours. It's comforting to know there are some people local to me shooting the breeze here. I'm down south, in Wellard (Rocko area). Looking forward to getting to know the IPC/NVR side of things and I've acquired and installed a hikvision NVR with 4 cameras via a poe switch. Still mucking around with configuring and setting and have learned a couple of tricks along the way.

Anyway, good to see you hear and I'll keep an eye open for your posts!