gDMSS not connecting to NVR since Jan 5

jalonsom

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I cannot connect to my NVR4104-P-4KS2 from gDMSS (either Plus or Lite) since January 5.
I'm trying to connect through P2P. Everything worked fine until then. No upgrades or config changes have been made recently.

SmartPSS is connecting without problems.

Any idea on what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Jaime.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I cannot connect to my NVR4104-P-4KS2 from gDMSS (either Plus or Lite) since January 5.
I'm trying to connect through P2P. Everything worked fine until then. No upgrades or config changes have been made recently.

SmartPSS is connecting without problems.
Could be an issue with the P2P server.

Have you tried uninstalling then re-installing the gDMSS app ?

jalonsom

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I have tried to completely delete the app and reinstall / reconfigure, with no luck.
The strange thing is that it works with SmartPSS, and the connection is also through P2P

Dxue

n3wb
Reaction score
just a stupid suggestion, but have you for some reason checked the part where you can search for new camera's and somehow checked the old cam's and pressed save? this was the case with me and it deleted the password and i couldn't watch anymore.

but then again, you have reinstalled it and therefore also re-entered all the credentials. I am using gdmss plus and everything works fine here without any problems. are you on the same network? forgot the vpn? smartpss is on the pc right? that is usually standard on the same network. did you turn on your wifi on your phone?

jalonsom

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions!
Today, I was able to connect for some reason, although I didn't change anything compared to yesterday.
It was probably some kind of problem with my phone.
Thanks again!
Jaime