gDMSS Plus Notifications Working Again

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There was a Android update for the gDMSS Plus app on the play store. V4.30.003 last night.
Push notification are now working again. There was a t&c you need to agree to, sorry didn't screen grab it.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yep working for me to now!! Just about to update the threads myself lol

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it's working but I don't know why I can't ear any sound from my phone when I receive the notification of the vto call.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reaction score
There was a Android update for the gDMSS Plus app on the play store. V4.30.003 last night.
Push notification are now working again. There was a t&c you need to agree to, sorry didn't screen grab it.
When you said working, do you connect the camera through the NVR or bypassing the NVR? Mine still doesn't work through the NVR except for motion detect. IVS still not working

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When you said working, do you connect the camera through the NVR or bypassing the NVR? Mine still doesn't work through the NVR except for motion detect. IVS still not working
My push notification come from the NVR not the cameras.... My IVS tripwires work fine, in fact just had one 10 mins ago

Davahad

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
IVS notifications on Android are having problems again. They did 2 updates to the gdmss plus today so guessing something was broke and they tried to roll it back. Still only working intermittently on Android. My wifes Iphone gets every notification.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, will avoid updating it until its fixed!