Geofencing question

Liquidskin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I use a Daytime and Nighttime profile and want break Daytime into 'Daytime-Home' and 'Daytime-Away'. Cant seem to figure out how to do this.. I guess what Im not understanding is how to have 2 profiles assigned to one scheduled period? I.e., existing daytime.

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First setup your 4 profiles (Daytime-Home, Daytime-Away, Nighttime-Home, Nighttime-Away). Then create two schedules (Home, Away). In Home schedule draw out what is to be the day using Daytime-Home for the profile to draw. Then draw in the Nighttime-Home for the night period of that schedule. Repeat for Away schedule with the away profiles. Then use the geofence to change between schedules.

Liquidskin

n3wb
Reaction score
First setup your 4 profiles (Daytime-Home, Daytime-Away, Nighttime-Home, Nighttime-Away). Then create two schedules (Home, Away). In Home schedule draw out what is to be the day using Daytime-Home for the profile to draw. Then draw in the Nighttime-Home for the night period of that schedule. Repeat for Away schedule with the away profiles. Then use the geofence to change between schedules.
Excellent, thank you. I was missing the fact that you could have multiple schedules. Cheers.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just a hint for some who may not know, on the home page you can right click on the schedule name at the top and a selectable popup will display where you can select the schedule you want.