Get Off My Lawn!

Reaction score
This guy decided to cut across my lawn. Bad idea. The Security Squirrel (SS) made sure to teach him who was boss. After the encounter, the guy decided to go home and with a few choice words and a few arm gestures to the SS, he went back the way he came with his tail tucked between his legs. Don't mess with the SS!

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That was amazing. I've always seen squirrels haul tail it when humans are near by.

It appears that squirrels may be better than guard dogs. I'm going to negotiate with the squirrels in my neighborhood. I'll feed them in return for protecting my property.

Maxgyver

n3wb
Reaction score
Love it! We have a ranch on which feathered "Mercenaries" have taken up residence. While they wisely don't hassle myself or family members, they have a bad habit of actually chasing the poor USPS as well as UPS delivery driver .... talk about "Brown"... he was terrified being nearly caught by our Thanksgiving celebrities! Some critters have serious issues with others being around, and they become amazingly territorial.

Attachments

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
At least he finally got off that damn phone and paid attention to his surroundings. Lol
You know I believe all of us have read, heard, seen, some poor soul who literally got run over because their face was planted in their phone! :banghead: Upon watching the video from @samplenhold I just couldn't shake the feeling that when the young lad stepped off the lawn and into the road.

That he was going to be summarily run over by a truck . . . :embarrassed:

Reaction score
You're back! Where have you been? Was worried about you.
Yeah i know, i have been taking care of my sister who had a stroke, so it's taking up a lot of my time. She was taking care of her husband who had a stroke 6 months prior to hers. They live near me so i have been helping them out. She is getting better though, but it's a lot of work going to the doctor and therapy visits and all, i am just staying positive and will post when i can.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have some turkeys that are territorial. They feed on the cracked corn that I put out for the animals.
The turkeys are used to me and just avoid me, but if someone comes in my yard without me. Watch out..
I had to put a sign up to warn people.. PXL_20210317_142740231.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk