Getting a new computer (license) question

Josh277

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all...very new to the world of IP Cameras and Blue Iris software...one question I do have. I am updating my computer as the computer I am currently running BI on is a couple years old and its really not made to run it (as I am sure you guys know). My question is when I get my new computer and download BI onto it...is there anything I need to do with the licenses to BI so that it will run on my new computer (since the license) is only good for one computer?

Thanks in advance for the help

DaveP

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As long as your only running one install of BI then just enter your info in the new PC and all should be fine... the only problems arise when you try to use more than one pc at a time, using the same BI licence number.

dalepa

Reaction score
Version 4 is a $30 upgrade for Version 3 owners. Not sure if there is a discount for Version 2 owners.

Hello all...very new to the world of IP Cameras and Blue Iris software...one question I do have. I am updating my computer as the computer I am currently running BI on is a couple years old and its really not made to run it (as I am sure you guys know). My question is when I get my new computer and download BI onto it...is there anything I need to do with the licenses to BI so that it will run on my new computer (since the license) is only good for one computer?

Thanks in advance for the help