SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Interesting to see the other videos

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
A bug perhaps?

But have you actually walked through your scene there and then gone back to the NVR/Blue Iris/whatever and paused the video to see if you can actually recognize a face? I'm curious if motion blur is bad in general.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I get similar 'ghosting' on one of my woods cameras that is facing an ir source some distance away. It often happens when it rains or when condensation forms on the light.

BOYD

n3wb
Reaction score
No the lens is perfect, as you can see it starts from the other side. I paused it and I cant see a face it looks like it goes thought the fence to me

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't mean pause it on that. I mean, have you ever tested it at night by walking in front of it and pausing to see if you can make out your own face or if its a blur?

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
When it gets dark tonight walk through that scene and then go to your DVR and try to pause the video and see if you can ID yourself.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
IS that thing hanging off your neighbors eave an IR camera? it looks like one on your 14 second video, wonder if a PTZ on auto track? or patrol? seemed kinda like the light source came from just above that gutter?

BOYD

n3wb
Reaction score
IS that thing hanging off your neighbors eave an IR camera? it looks like one on your 14 second video, wonder if a PTZ on auto track? or patrol? seemed kinda like the light source came from just above that gutter?
I think the cam next door is a cheap wifi cam and I have never seen this happen before.