Ghosting blurred motion footage at night

i have one at lower megapixel with 20fps and another with 15fps ...

the problem with my 8mp cameras is, they cannot run everything ... because the cpu is so crappy... so you have to decide between fps, smart codec, ivs ... otherwise you will have to much dropped frames. i am fine to run it at 15fps , no problem... with fast shutter you should get at least 1 identify picture/frame.... but just try it... it has no effect on light...

night settings are not helpful for you, because it is a IR -camera ... so i can run it in bw mode with ir light at lower shutter speeds... but the nightview is awful comparing to 4mp 1,8" (but not much motion blurr as reolink, so you can identify somehow). they are used as indoor cameras.

also first try without wdr/blc/...

View attachment 97154

View attachment 97153
View attachment 97152

Thanks for that very helpful

I have turned off the colour vu light. Beyond my property on the road all yku can see is a white blur from the street lights. What would cause that

Attachments

• 20210803011229070_effcc5c55cfc45e3ab58773cfed18cd3_F01316674.jpg
    20210803011229070_effcc5c55cfc45e3ab58773cfed18cd3_F01316674.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 37
this is caused because you have shutter priority and it will start with 100x gain (in my opinion) or even auto settings.

i have no idea what "colorvu turned off" even mean.. i dont have any hikvision colorvu camera

last time i am writing here, because you dont listen. its hard to help you.

if you want help, post a screenshot of the possible settings , so someone can maybe help you do dial in better settings...

this is caused because you have shutter priority and it will start with 100x gain (in my opinion) or even auto settings.

i have no idea what "colorvu turned off" even mean.. i dont have any hikvision colorvu camera

last time i am writing here, because you dont listen. its hard to help you.

if you want help, post a screenshot of the possible settings , so someone can maybe help you do dial in better settings...

Thanks I will get the settings posted. Apologies I am accessing my cameras on a phone so hard to post them. I shall post them tomorrow. Thanks so much for your help

please no app shit, connect to webinterface and post screens from the settings..

if there is no, then you are really lost...
apps are to make it easy, but then most of the good settings are missing..

Reactions: looney2ns
please no app shit, connect to webinterface and if there is no, then you are really lost...
apps are to made it easy, but then most of the good settings are missing..

I am logged in to the cameras via the Web gui but just via my phone not a pc. I only use the app for live view

I am logged in to the cameras via the Web gui but just via my phone not a pc. I only use the app for live view
Stop using your phone for adjustments. You need a real computer to perform camera adjustments.