Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoRob

n3wb
Reaction score
@milkisbad, I already sent you a PM, but could you please PM me a copy of the catalog? Thanks!
I'm guessing he's still on vaca. Wish knew when he was coming back. Gotta get some things going before I close up the walls in my house.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's still on vaca. Wish knew when he was coming back. Gotta get some things going before I close up the walls in my house.
He might not come back ...try Nelly's if you don't have time to wait for him man.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Guys I believe Milk has moved on as this forum was consuming to much of his time. Time will tell however as he may return, However I would advise you start to research other suppliers.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys I believe Milk has moved on as this forum was consuming to much of his time. Time will tell however as he may return, However I would advise you start to research other suppliers.
It doesn't make any sense if he left.i think he did go on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
It doesn't make any sense if he left.i think he did go on vacation.

Why would it be hard to believe?!? A guy who works 40+ hours a week at a full time job comes home to handle 10-30x requests a day for a catalog of which the majority of people think they are going to be offered top secret deals for 4mp cameras for sub $100... So NOT the case... So while he spends so much time replying to PM's and mult request only to gain minimal orders which are routed directly to the company he "works for" not into his own pocket...

At any rate - Milk has been an incredible resource and I hope he continues to offer his services to the forum. Personally and professionally, I do business with a different arm of his company mult times a month and they produce an awesome product and have some great firmware engineers overseas. however I could see where this could have become a bit overwhelming. At any rate, my statements are pure speculation, I would just hate to see people get frustrated waiting on him when right now with the Nelly's price decrease on 3mp they are damn near the same price as the other supplier.

themow

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Why would it be hard to believe?!? A guy who works 40+ hours a week at a full time job comes home to handle 10-30x requests a day for a catalog of which the majority of people think they are going to be offered top secret deals for 4mp cameras for sub $100... So NOT the case... So while he spends so much time replying to PM's and mult request only to gain minimal orders which are routed directly to the company he "works for" not into his own pocket...

At any rate - Milk has been an incredible resource and I hope he continues to offer his services to the forum. Personally and professionally, I do business with a different arm of his company mult times a month and they produce an awesome product and have some great firmware engineers overseas. however I could see where this could have become a bit overwhelming. At any rate, my statements are pure speculation, I would just hate to see people get frustrated waiting on him when right now with the Nelly's price decrease on 3mp they are damn near the same price as the other supplier.
the cheapest hik at nellys is 135. Am I missing something??

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@milkisbad

I got my 4 cameras and NVR. 3 of them are installed and look great, thanks!

Milkisbad has fast shipping and great products. Can't go wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
the cheapest hik at nellys is 135. Am I missing something??
@themow you just reinforced my point... Again, the supplier being discussed is in the 120's/130's and as you stated nelly's is $135-$155 right now, thus simply a few dollars more based on current sale prices. Sure savings are a bit more if you are someone who buys in bulk of 12+ per model... Again, I think most people think they are going to get access to some secret society of camera sellers and that is NOT the case...

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Well said.

RoysWing

n3wb
Reaction score
At Nelly's, what do you guys think is the best deal going right now? 2MP or 3MP?

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Another good reason to buy from nellys.they answer right away:)

themow

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No bigt I really dont care to explain. Look around the forum and figure it out.

bigt11

n3wb
Reaction score
Please read the first post of the thread for the latest update of his status.
Thanks for an actual helpful answer. I did notice the vacation notice, I just though being 2 weeks old, vacation would be over. Its good to be da king

Status
Not open for further replies.