Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3wb
Reaction score
Bought 5 cameras and 2 brackets from Milkisbad with no issues. Did not need the wall brackets so sent them back without issue. No restocking fee! :)

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks Norbert, sent it to you :D

And Thanks 93732~ let me know if the cameras ever go bad!

fubarski

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Milkisbad. I purchased a NVR DS-7616NI-VP at a great price, but never expected to order at suppertime and have it delivered the next day at lunch. Great product and nice to see a 3 Year Warranty Card right in open view. Just need to decide which POE cameras to use.

Thanks Again..

Don...

garrettwp

n3wb
Reaction score
I also wanted to say thank you to milkisbad. Ordered my items Thursday and received them on Friday. I will definitely be ordering more from him in the near future. Prices are great, shipping is fast and can't beat the 3 year warranty!

- Garrett

Kias

n3wb
Reaction score
I too had awesome service from MilkIsBad (But not for me, MilkIsGood!)

We corresponded on a Sunday, he answered a bunch of questions for me, I then placed my order. I wasn't even expecting a reply until Monday! It shipped the next day on Monday, and I had it 2 days later! Quickest ground shipping I can get from NJ. I'll definitely be placing more orders!

I spent the next couple days playing with the cameras on my desk, then ran the cabling and installed the cameras on Friday.

I've already caught a criminal in the act too! Look at how this Toledo Edison Meter Reader just drives all over my lawn!

ken

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Milkisbad, can you PM me your catalog please?

ken

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Milkisbad, my cameras arrived today, and they are working great! I know where to go now when I need more cameras.

jimmyt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
milkisbad - please send your catalog my way. thanks!

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Milkisbad, are the 2 MP cameras for $99 deliberately hamstrung by the factory to be 2 MP but actually using the same sensor as the 2032? I mean, are their images and night capabilities the same as the current 3 MP if the 3 MP are set to record at 2 MP?

EDIT: Also ordered a camera from milkisbad, ordered Wednesday, UPS ground dropped it off Friday, and he PMed me pretty quickly yesterday when I had a question after the fact. I normally buy things in the cheapest manner possible, but his prices are close enough to China I don't think I'd bother with the hassle. Things just don't happen quickly when ordered from China, in my experience with another hobby's products, and forget any kind of support :(

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hmm speaking from an internal cost standpoint the 2 MP was less than the 3 MP that we sell, something must be different...lol in the 2 MP cameras we could only select up to 1080 P for the recording, but does look as good as if a 3 MP is set to record at 2 MP.

I don't know how you guys can buy from China...did any one see the news about Taiwan's oil company using "gutter oil" (reclaimed and processed waste oil) in their baked goods and selling to cities like Hong Kong?! I very much doubt the quality control over there...even a bunch of things we get from there is DOA, from reputable companies like Hikvision.....their first batch of 16 ch HD SDI DVR didn't work with half the SDI cameras we had, heck it didn't even work with THEIR SDI camera, they sent us new mother boards to retrofit into the case...it was ridiculous =[

Hope you like the camera~
The camera physically is nice, and it's working at the moment. I do like the image quality a lot, and it's snappy and responsive. The NFS has been a tremendous struggle, but i'm edging closer to just using an NVR like I probably should be anyway. As a software engineer myself, I feel I can judge other software with some credibility, and I wouldn't have put my name on some of that firmware. I can tell from others' experiences the strange behavior is not just limited to me. No error handling at all; no statuses of any sort, no way to know what is wrong or even a hint as to why! My Dahua was probably even worse, though :) It seems software is just an afterthought on the cameras I've tried!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are a software engineer you would probably appreciate Blue Iris more than an NVR. Way more options and better compatibility with everything. But also more expensive due to being rather CPU intensive, you need a powerful machine to run it.

jimmyt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
another milkisbad satisifed customer here :) now if I can just figure out how to work the damn thing :)

Peja

n3wb
Reaction score
milkisbad, can you PM or email me the latest catalog? I am looking at options for cameras and NVRs.

Thanks.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've been debating on switching from Empire to Hik or Dahua. Your prices are definitely helping my decision.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Milkisbad seems to have good customer service. I'm always hitting him up for promotions but yet to have bit the bullet. I've been sticking with my Dahua (mostly) products

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I understand. I'm really liking the looks of the 2332-I Turret domes instead of bullet cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.