Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@techoguy - While it shows you've been a member since Jun 15, I am guessing you don't frequent these boards or interact much (9 posts...) or you would have a little better understanding of how things work. However you are correct - if you contact LTS directly you must have an established business and Tax ID - Surprise, I do and I've ordered single NVR's and cameras as well as dozens, order size doesn't matter! Which is also why I purchase from mult LTS locations (based on order needs) and have done the reviews I have done. Personally I've never ordered anything from Milk. However, I've visited and met with two LTS individual location owners during my time (actual store front/office/demo room/shipping facility) - not many, if any here can say that, so I think I have a "pretty good" understanding of how they work...

Now, there are A LOT of customers that have the same LTS equipment on this forum and are not business owners but capable end users and secured there LTS equipment directly from LTS in there name shipped directly to them with warranty intact. I'm not making accusations of how they secured it like you have above - which I highly discourage since you have no experience with that process apparently. So instead of making accusations about someone that may or may not be an LTS employee but who is a highly respected member of this community and wonderful resource why don't you go back to lurking in the shadows of these boards. Comments and accusations like yours above only hurt the entire community, so don't be a prick - you prob also called LTS and said "So I read on this internet forum....). As for "test you luck" comments - I believe there are a lot more WELL RESPECTED people here that would vouch for Milk then would vouch for you. If you're not here to help, move on down the line...

Thanks!

Torch-and-pitchfork-mob.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been following this post for a long time.
I also have always been surprised that in the beginning of the post it's not made clear that milkisbad can only sell to security professionals as many people on this forum are end consumers or home owners.

While it is great that milkisbad supports people on this forum (which I don't want to take that away or degrade his efforts there) he does work for the company in which the products are sold from.

You can always ask for a catalog from that company directly instead of through this channel or at least you should be able to if you really fit the criteria. With that, knowing the distribution business, the reason the catalog can't be posted is because it has whole sale prices not end consumer prices so the company and all their integrators aren't going to want to make that public.

Over all LTS is great to work with and is definitely a great company.
Agreed.

techoguy

n3wb
Reaction score
@zero-degrees where's the hostility and name calling coming from? I'm only helping people understand the industry as people continue to ask about the catalog and this particular process. Just because I haven't posted here much doesn't mean I don't understand the industry or the products. I only said "test your luck" because I was unlucky and not allowed to buy through Milkisbad as it seems others haven't either.

I have no intention of upsetting anyone, so I'm sorry for upsetting you. I'm just trying to help others just as you are.

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello!
So my inbox got full when i try to reply some PMs and wanted to delete my older msgs...
Deleted my most recent 50 messages by mistakes
If you sent me something within the last 3 days and I didn't reply to you, please pm me again because i don't think there's a way to restore the messages.

Blinden

n3wb
Reaction score
Interested in putting some Cameras/NVR up in our Datacenter, would like a catalog please.

jlhiowa

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd like a catalog too please :) (I tried sending a PM but it wouldn't let me until I had at least 1 post.)

jlhiowa

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd like a catalog too please :) (I tried sending a PM but it wouldn't let me until I had at least 1 post.)

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sorry for the late replies, got snowed in pretty badly, will try to catch up today!

Dutchlincoln

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, can you pm me a catalog too?
I want to buy a complete system, including a good nvr.

Do you ship international, europe?

mattpac05

n3wb
Reaction score
I too would like a catalog please. Looking to buy a complete system very soon. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.