Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Keep that catalog request train going ..... Catalog Please

Reaction score
Please PM catalog & price list.

Thank you !

I am starting to research a 20x outdoor IP/POE camera to add to my network.

Jayling

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm new here also but an avid lurker. After reading all the great comments on Milkisbad, I'd also like to request a price list and the catalog too.

Thanks so much!

Jayling :)

ilrider78

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did someone say catalog? I'll take one pease..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TJD

n3wb
Reaction score
I am interested in a catalog and price list (if possible). I am an IT professional (software development) but have also done Ethernet , A/V and simple electrical work in my home. I'm looking to install 3-4 cameras in/on my home.

TMA

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm new. I was hoping to get a copy of your catalog as well. I need 5 or more cameras. Thanks

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The catalog if fine, but has way more in it than you need. It would be easiest for you both if you just told him what you wanted and he can shoot you a quote. If you are not quite sure let him know what you are thinking at least and he can directly link you to a few options and prices which will help you out. He is quite up on what to offer it seems so just ask specifically and it will speed up your looking for sure

I order from him a lot and I never see the catalog as 95% is stuff I do not need, I'll just ask for pricing on specific things as I need it. I just emailed him on Monday afternoon my time and said "Hey @milkisbad, how about sending me the price on 63 cameras of this model number?" He did, I said yes to the price and I got them early today. Easy lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The catalog if fine, but has way more in it than you need. It would be easiest for you both if you just told him what you wanted and he can shoot you a quote. If you are not quite sure let him know what you are thinking at least and he can directly link you to a few options and prices which will help you out. He is quite up on what to offer it seems so just ask specifically and it will speed up your looking for sure

I order from him a lot and I never see the catalog as 95% is stuff I do not need, I'll just ask for pricing on specific things as I need it. I just emailed him on Monday afternoon my time and said "Hey @milkisbad, how about sending me the price on 63 cameras of this model number?" He did, I said yes to the price and I got them early today. Easy lol.

Maybe people would like to get ideas of different things see the options and specs to compare to the competition etc etc. Not every one has a credit line to purchase 63 cameras in one shot without knowing exactly what they are getting when they might not do it for a living. You be surprised what it produced when you're not in that line of work that makes life easier

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Oh no very true, but I'm just saying if you know you want a NVR, plan on having 4 cameras to start but might want 8 one day that narrows it down a ton. Then say you're thinking bullets or turret cameras, 3 to 4mp depending on the price. Then he can recommend a few NVR options, and several camera options so as to make the looking easier. Catalog could come along too, but if you help him narrow down the choices it will help the person purchasing as this can be confusing for people just getting started.

Just trying to make it easier on these folks so as to not be overwhelmed with options as the whole catalog has analog, $1,300 PTZ cams, and whatever else that they might know they are not looking for right off the bat. If they do want those so much the better to know early before recommending the wrong stuff!

nubbiess

n3wb
Reaction score
or just pricing on

(3)
DS-2CD2032-I-4mm
(2)
DS-2CD2032-I-6mm
(1)
DS-2CD2032-I-12mm

Status
Not open for further replies.