Google Notifications Possible?

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just purchased this software to monitor a Hikvision Video Doorbell and am looking at ways to notify people in the house there is someone at the door, I have a very long house (46 Metres) so am wanting to avoid cabling a chime.

I am aware that this doorbell notifies me via an app but I am looking to find a way to let people know there is someone at the door that may not have their phone with them. My first thought/wish is to see if it is possible to have the doorbell "ring" my google home's as they are in almost every room.. is this possible?

Many Thanks!

xdq

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I don't know about Google Home but you can set BlueIris to send a notification to the official mobile App.

Re: Google Home, you can have BI send webhooks curl commands etc so it may be possible to integrate with another service.

xdq

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've had a look at IFTTT.
You can set BI to send a webhook to IFTTT and have IFTTT send a notification to your mobiles.

Reaction score
Hi mate, thank you so much for your reply! you say it can send notifications to my mobiles but I already get that with the Hikvision App, is there any way to send IFTTT to my Google Home Mini's?