Google Photos + BlueIris

jrewcifer

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys. So here's what I'm trying to do and I've been searching for answer on the forums to no avail (if you have a link to something that exists that would be great!). I have 4 cameras so far. I would like them to record when triggered by motion and for 30 seconds after the motion has stopped (i've got this to work). I'd then like those clips combined into a 12 hour "period", converted to an MP4 and moved to a folder that my google photos then uploads to my cloud. I don't know how to get the settings to do this and I can't seem to find a solid answer. Any help is appreciated. Oh and I need the file to remain in the folder that Google Photos monitors for at least 2 days. Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. So here's what I'm trying to do and I've been searching for answer on the forums to no avail (if you have a link to something that exists that would be great!). I have 4 cameras so far. I would like them to record when triggered by motion and for 30 seconds after the motion has stopped (i've got this to work). I'd then like those clips combined into a 12 hour "period", converted to an MP4 and moved to a folder that my google photos then uploads to my cloud. I don't know how to get the settings to do this and I can't seem to find a solid answer. Any help is appreciated. Oh and I need the file to remain in the folder that Google Photos monitors for at least 2 days. Thanks!
See the help file on clips and archiving...remotely uploading all your video is not an efficient way of using your bandwidth...same with converting to mp4, waste of resources..

jrewcifer

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok so how about an external drive and upload to cloud. i have unlimited google photos storage.. so i can keep my files easily.