Got Stunnel installed - now Geofence and Push Alerts broke

nydegger

n3wb
Reaction score
Remote_Access_Test.jpg Remote_Access_Test.jpg I installed and configured Stunnel, is working with all mobile devices. But now geofence and push alerts stopped working. Am I missing something....
Also noticed the verified server error, is this normal with Stunnel.

bdorring

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
View attachment 17497 View attachment 17497 I installed and configured Stunnel, is working with all mobile devices. But now geofence and push alerts stopped working. Am I missing something....
Also noticed the verified server error, is this normal with Stunnel.
Are you using android?
I am using stunnel, but didn't do anything within blueiris.
I installed stunnel on my computer than create a certificate and use that to tunnel into my home network. Then I am just on the LAN.

My config file for stunnel on the PC is:
[PSK_server_BI]
accept = 2000
connect = 9800
cert = cert-server.pem
key = key-server.pem
CAfile = cert-client.pem
verify = 2

This means I configure my Phone/Router to use port 2000, then this forwards it to my blueiris port of 9800

I have no issues with push notifications. I don't use geofencing. Found it didn't work to well. (took ages to turn off alarm). I have my own script that runs that pings my mobile and if it gets a ping it turns alarm off. Also checks for my number plate coming up the driveway and also turns off alarm.

nydegger

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, push alerts are now working, however geofence seems to be intermittent. Ever since I installed Nougat on my Android devices they have been acting strange, connecting to wifi and updating location. So it may just be the nougat update causing me problems. I have updated to 4.5.3.7 yesterday, reset geofence on android devices.
Do you get the same message in blue-iris as in my first post?.

This is how my Stunnel is configured.
[blue-iris]
accept = 11996
connect = 11995
cert = peer-blue-iris.pem