Great forum.

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been around a few forums from fixing cars to fixing my home and I must say this is probably one of the best I have signed up with. Everyone willing to help, great moderators with plenty of patience, and can clearly tell its a true open forum. We even have a chit-chat page.

With that said,

Can anyone recommend an Aliexpress seller, lol just kidding. That wouldn't get a reply on other forums.

Cheers everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We need a where is everyone from thread, might be a few already. NE Jersey here.

Attachments

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum NVR. This forum was created because other forums had turned to sh*t and the moderators were all jerks. If anyone is a jerk, they get a warning and than get booted off. Even moderators :) BTW, I'm in NY, your next door neighbor.

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks vector, used to reside on Staten Island myself right off of Bay st. Definitely great to be able to ask a question regardless of how silly they may seem to some, without fearing some mockery. I actually learned a lot from these basic questions asked on here, as they're pretty much what I would have asked. Definitely a true open forum.