Green number by camera name

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've been out for a bit and after an update I see a Green number in the title bar by my camera name and can't find what that means.
Looked in the most recent help file ("What's New") and tried the feeble search engine here AND using site: blah blah.
It's on 3 of my 5 currently connected cams and finally frustrated enough to ask here. Thanks.

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Very Top Left
right click on your view and half way down the menu "Show Camera Names" turns on that title bar. I keep mine on and suddenly after a recent update this Green #1 starts showing up.
Clipboard01.jpg

cferd5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It looks like you enabled "Override global schedule..." in Camera settings.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Right click on camera and go to settings. There on the general tab where the camera name is do you have a color? I have each cam set to a different color because it makes it easier to distinguish when looking at my alerts.

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It looks like you enabled "Override global schedule..." in Camera settings.
hmm, yes I did do that recently also, so it wasn't an update and only on the 3 cams with that # - okay.
Can you tell me what the #1 means then as I have several items that use the global override. Like why isn't there a #2 ? :)

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Right click on camera and go to settings. There on the general tab where the camera name is do you have a color? I have each cam set to a different color because it makes it easier to distinguish when looking at my alerts.
I do have a color set but prefer to just put the cam name there - that one is an Amcrest white 853 model on an IP address ending in 131

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
That "1" is probably the Profile 1 then if I had to guess. Is that the override its using?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah yes, I was looking at the color of the title bar instead of the the green 1

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That "1" is probably the Profile 1 then if I had to guess. Is that the override its using?
yes, all the cams are still on Profile 1 and the ones showing the Green 1 are the only ones I have used the Global Override.
Okay, This makes sense and apparently I have a lot more tinkering to do as I have not mastered Profiles and schedules yet.
Thank you.

cferd5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1 = green, 2 = blue, 3 = red(or whatever that color is) and so forth.
In Camera settings/schedule, Whatever color the little blue dot (current time) is on, that's the color and corresponding number that you would see in the title bar.