Greetings from Canada

Barilko

n3wb
Reaction score
Never posted, but I've been a member for over a year and have spent a lot of time reading the wiki, cliff notes, and all the great reviews. I've been using Blue Iris integrated with my Indigo home automation software for a long time now based on this site and I just ordered my first two cameras from @EMPIRETECANDY tonight (he lives up to his reputation here).

Ordered these to get me started:
1 - IPC-T5442TM-AS Starlight+ 2.8mm
1 - IPC-T2231T-ZS

I Just wanted to say thanks to all the members for the great info in these forums.
I can't wait to replace my old Acti TCM-7811 and a couple of wyze cams that I've been using. I know, NO WIRELESS (except for a doorbell if you absolutely have no other choice) :)

Next on my wish list:
IPC-HDBW4231F-AS - for the front door
probably another IPC-T5442TM-AS when the 3.6 mm are back in stock

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Never posted, but I've been a member for over a year and have spent a lot of time reading the wiki, cliff notes, and all the great reviews. I've been using Blue Iris integrated with my Indigo home automation software for a long time now based on this site and I just ordered my first two cameras from @EMPIRETECANDY tonight (he lives up to his reputation here).

Ordered these to get me started:
1 - IPC-T5442TM-AS Starlight+ 2.8mm
1 - IPC-T2231T-ZS

I Just wanted to say thanks to all the members for the great info in these forums.
I can't wait to replace my old Acti TCM-7811 and a couple of wyze cams that I've been using. I know, NO WIRELESS (except for a doorbell if you absolutely have no other choice) :)

Next on my wish list:
IPC-HDBW4231F-AS - for the front door
probably another IPC-T5442TM-AS when the 3.6 mm are back in stock
The 3.6MM IPC-T5442TM-AS will be stock in early March, so still need to wait around 10days.

Barilko

n3wb
Reaction score
Got my new cameras from Andy set up for bench testing and all looks good.
I thought I would post the tracking information in case anyone living in my area is curious about how fast they can get here.
Ordered these from Andy on Friday Feb 21, 2020 (late in the evening Eastern Time)
IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm
IPC-T2231T-ZS

... ignore the one odd customs entry with the wrong date near the bottom... not sure what that was about.HK-OntarioCanada.png