Greetings!

:welcome:

Welcome to the enchanted land of video surveillance lunatics, good guys, nut jobs and miscreants (yes, I fit into at least three categories). There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here and knowledge and experience are shared constantly. That's how I got to be a lunatic (already a nut job and miscreant).

Since you are working on a project with Blue Iris and AI Tools, stay away from Reolinks as they do not work well with Blue Iris and thus AI Tools despite what some YouTuber claims LOL.

If you haven't purchased cameras, I strongly recommend looking at cameras with AI already built in as you will not need a 3rd Party add-on then and most of us have found that the AI in a camera is better than the 3rd party apps at the moment.

Last edited:
Above all, don't hesitate to ask for advice.

Reactions: mat200
Hi all! I am a newb to these forums, and only slightly less of a newb to IP cameras. Working on a project for the house building a homegrown NVR based on Blue Iris and AI Tools, and this place has been a great resource. Hoping to ask questions and hopefully one day pay that forward.

Welcome @turbosloth

Enjoying your handle ..