Group Camera Trigger

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have done a search on Blue Iris help looking for Group Camera Triggering and it shows nothing. My question is, can you lets say have a group of four cameras and one camera triggers and as a result, make all four our camera's record at the same time? If so how? I looked on youtube too to no avail. Maybe I am wording it wrong in my searches.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have done a search on Blue Iris help looking for Group Camera Triggering and it shows nothing. My question is, can you lets say have a group of four cameras and one camera triggers and as a result, make all four our camera's record at the same time? If so how? I looked on youtube too to no avail. Maybe I am wording it wrong in my searches.
Trigger tab>trigger camera groups, see help file.

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
fenderman, The help file you make reference too, is that the "?" question mark in the upper top left hand corner of Blue Iris V5?

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I do a search in "Find:" for Trigger, Tigger Groups, Trigger Camera Groups ect ... and nothing.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I do a search in "Find:" for Trigger, Tigger Groups, Trigger Camera Groups ect ... and nothing.
Its on page 51 in the help file. Just click on help on the trigger tab. Regardless, its self explanatory.
I think you misunderstood my post. Simply go to the trigger tab of the camera, then trigger camera groups.