gun slinger

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We observed these two guys late on Saturday night, early Sunday morning at this plaza we have been working on. The subject looked like he was trying get a round out that was stuck. We notified P.D. pretty quick because we figured that this couldn't end good. The subject stashed the gun and went for some beer. When he came back a few minutes later, someone was waiting for him. It turned out that these two subjects committed an armed home invasion in the area a few hours earlier and the firearm was fired. The cops were looking for these guys and thankfully they walked pass our cameras.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Great job! Note the 2 ducks at ET 4:47 (at time 01:08:19 hours) out for a stroll about to get in the middle of it right where they cuff him! Good stuff. Love seeing thieves and punk assholes getting cuffed.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Ever consider audio recording?
The conversation between those guys would be interesting.
There may be incriminating snippets that would aid in the prosecution...
Assuming the audio being recorded in a "public" place was admissible.

Did they apprehend the 2nd guy?

Fastb

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Ever consider audio recording?
The conversation between those guys would be interesting.
There may be incriminating snippets that would aid in the prosecution...
Assuming the audio being recorded in a "public" place was admissible.

Did they apprehend the 2nd guy?

Fastb
Audio recording is tough outside. There is a ton of ambient noise that can be picked up by mics and in our case, we would have to put them all over the place to get what we needed. We do put mics in warehouses and offices that we monitor, but we can't stream audio all the time from each camera or we would be going nuts. We used to have an old steal building that we monitored. The customer was a new boat sales yard and he had this un marked building off site that he would use to store high end center consoles in. When we listened to the mic over night, we would hear all kinds of freaky noises.

I am not if they got the second guy or not. We have a meeting with the detective tomorrow and maybe he will give us some more details.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
wonder what language the mics would have picked up....

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
no shit, even as dirt bag criminals I still cringed with the way he handles that thing, even though I was hoping it'd go off in his face somehow even with the cylinder open.

even unloaded you dont handle guns like that.. good work getting that asshat off the streets.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Great job. This plaza has produced an amazingly high amount of interesting video. Money well spent with monitoring.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

more craziness
Don't ya love it when these dickweeds in Toyota truck come flyin' through a parking lot at 50 MPH in the dark, they're so stoned everything's in slo-mo so they think they're doing 15. And then back up almost a 100 yards! Great stuff and great music!

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks bababouy for more entertaining videos!

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm sure the guys watching the cameras are not making bank lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk