Guy catch's kid always on his driveway.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A very nice gesture! That kid (and others) will remember you forever.

EDIT: I wrongly assumed it was the OP's driveway. However, it still stands that the kid will remember his neighbor forever.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess I must be old and grumpy when I'd say I'd put lucky dips with rattlesnakes in mine. :)

Thumbs up for great ultraism video. Really nice to see someone with community spirit. The only danger is as in the last clip, your drive becomes a playground for one and all and when you get the older kids on bikes, maybe you get some problems such as graffiti, vandalism or antisocial behviour as well.

Last edited:

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I was watching this thinking, "Oh no, someone is going to get pissed at kids and ruin their fun!" Goes to show how negative my view of the world is... So glad to be proven wrong. Maybe it's because my kiddos are 5 and 7yo, but that really struck a chord with me.

Though, I have to say, if I was a parent and saw this on the driveway of someone I didn't know, I'd probably equate this with a stranger saying, "here kid, want some candy?"... There I go with all my stupid negativity!!! AHHH!