Guy Stops on the Corner to Pee

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The streetlight on the corner just went out, so the street appeared very dark at the time of this video. I think he spotted the infrared lights of the camera, as he does a double take in the direction of the camera as he walks back to the driver side door.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So far we only have problems with feral cats peeing all over the place, you seem to have a feral human problem.. :confused:

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did he leave a beer bottle too?

And were you manually controlling that camera? I would have snuck out and screamed which likely would have startled him... Hopefully causing him to piss on himself.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Did he leave a beer bottle too?

And were you manually controlling that camera? I would have snuck out and screamed which likely would have startled him... Hopefully causing him to piss on himself.
Yes, I was manually controlling the camera. I sped up the video to make it shorter (it runs at 2x speed). He did seem unsteady on his feet as he was walking, so he may have been drunk. I could have "chirped" the car alarm (he was almost parked directly across from my car) but I didn't think of it. The only thing he left behind was a wet spot on our neighbors curb.