Guys, I need your help about a dumb question.

132roldan

n3wb
Reaction score
I want install cameras, around 4 maybe 8.
What I need?
1- cameras for me LBH24S200 is enough imx 323 and hi3516C .$40,00.
2- Hub POE for source and network.
3- NVR OR/AND PC????
4-Monitor.

Well, my question is if I need nvr or not. If I need a PC or I can connect the monitor directly to the nvr. Or if I can connect the monitor directly to the pc without the nvr.
Sorry my english, and thanks.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

132roldan

n3wb
Reaction score
Witch kind of control? I just want check the cameras on the monitor or smart phone. And I check this camera that u told me and dont have in the dahua website. Is strange that dont tell about sensor and processor in the spacification.

132roldan

n3wb
Reaction score
Its not cheaper if you end up buying garbage that doesnt work...longse is garbage.
Q's Cheap Camera Shootout in this topic Q show a good longse cam that is the same that I want. And the NVR accepts ONVIF 2.4 and have a very good processor HI3535. I dont know the product, I never installed a ip cam. I just did some research. I want know trough u if it will works. In Brasil no one knows nothing about ip camera. Just analogic.thats why I am try learn something here. Cheers

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Its not cheaper if you end up buying garbage that doesnt work...longse is garbage.
While some Longse camera may be junk, I haven't used any yet and I consider the Longse cameras I run (LRDC60S500, LBW90S500, LBH24S200) to be decent cameras. Alternatively I would not purchase another LRDCAX200 (2.8-12mm varifocal). This is my opinion. Mr. Fenderman has a different opinion, obviously. However, I would counsel you to study and seek multiple sources of information about the products you are considering...and then decide for yourself.

DJY

n3wb
Reaction score
Most of their cameras are unreliable I have 22 of them. 4 do not work and the internal POE cameras will only work when I use an POE injector connected to the Emergency power tail. Longse told me that the POE boards were faulty. Their solution was for me to take the cameras down and disassemble the camera and send them the faulty POE boards and they would replace them. I do have a few cameras that have a good quality picture but faulty boards. I would not recommend anyone buying from this company due poor quality control at the factory and poor quality support of their product and the reliability of their product.