Halloween Decorations - Show me what you do

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Every year when Halloween comes to our city I am always so impressed with the amount of work and dedication people invest in this annual event. I've been seriously considering doing the same for many years but rampant theft and vandalism has always been ever present. :mad: I thought I would buy a few cheap ornaments as seen here to start and if they get broken or stolen it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I would be interested to see what some of you who are avid fans of this annual event do or have seen in your area.

Always wanted a giant spider hanging off somewhere like this: Really wish I had a much larger mature tree to use something like this because for what ever reason it makes me laugh when I see this: I have considered buying some inflatable decorations as they offer that larger presence on the property but obviously requires power. Given our area is always prone to extreme cold during the Halloween season and high winds I'm not sure going with a large ornament is a good idea without some kind of shelter etc:
Always wanted to put some of these fake tomb stones on the property but the GF feels its bad mojo to put something like that in front of the home. :(
This inflatable 8' pumpkin string seems fun for the kids?
Always wanted to have my own smoke / fog machine to add that extra ambience and this model seems to be highly rated:
Love to see what you guys plan to do or have seen in your area. Given its still fairly early I don't expect to see too many replies until we are in the thick of Halloween season. :headbang:

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.