Hammer won't smash a window - failed break in attempt

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Boy he was busy in Sept 2021. My favorite is Felon in Possession of a Weapon out of Court 262. This is Judge Lori Chambers Gray's court. A Democrat that just loves to give felons PR bonds. She was elected in 2018 during the Democratic sweep of 19 court positions. This was due in part to the addition of 'vote for party' box on the ballots. The brainless just had to make one selection without thinking about which candidate they were voting for.
View attachment 119113
From June 2020 to June 2021 she held just one trial. She gave one felon (had three felony convictions) several bonds for injury to an elderly person. After the last bond in July 2021, he can no longer be located. He split.

But it gets better. She has at least eight murders on her hands. She has let eight guys out on felony bonds who went on to murder someone.

Breaking Bond: Judges who allowed defendants to remain free on bond that ended with deadly consequences (fox26houston.com)
REAL justice would be if she herself gets to have an in-person, on-the-street encounter with one of these felons she seems to have so much love for.

"Injury to an elderly person?"....in my my book, that puts him right up there with a child molester, animal abuser, rapist, thief......and I've got "the cure" for the type. After I administer it, they quit doing it any more. I'm sure y'all know what it is, too. :mad:

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, here is the extend of the police response. Over 13 hours later they arrive, walk around the car and leave. No call to me, no call to the owner

Called back, waited 15 minutes on hold for an officer and got told they closed the call because someone came out, and I can request they come out again, but they can't tell me how long

What do our tax dollars pay for again?

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, here is the extend of the police response. Over 13 hours later they arrive, walk around the car and leave. No call to me, no call to the owner

Called back, waited 15 minutes on hold for an officer and got told they closed the call because someone came out, and I can request they come out again, but they can't tell me how long

What do our tax dollars pay for again?
wtf...so they dont care you know who did it and have video evidence? watching the video it looks more like he is pissed off and just trying to damage it rather than break in...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All except for his phone number and a turn-by-turn map from the pizza house to the can't break a window dude's house :lmao:

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you know if the victim is a random person, or are they related/known to the perp? Given his rap sheet, it seems that he had a bad breakup in Sept and is taking it badly. Perhaps his ex drives that same model of car.....

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Completely random as far as I was told
That's so wierd..... I mean what would make you stop and target that car? I don't think he had another person in the car with him, so he isn't going to drive it away..... I realize criminals are just going to be criminals, but really.... what was is motivation and purpose for that? That guy clearly has some serious impulse control issues.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
That's so wierd..... I mean what would make you stop and target that car? I don't think he had another person in the car with him, so he isn't going to drive it away..... I realize criminals are just going to be criminals, but really.... what was is motivation and purpose for that? That guy clearly has some serious impulse control issues.
I'm guessing nice car in a quiet street. Probably thought there would be something worth stealing and little chance of being disturbed.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
There was another person in the car, if you listen to the audio, when he gets back in the car he says "Damn that MF was hard!" and then someone asks "It didn't break?" and he says "It didn't break" back to them

On his rap sheet was being in possession of stolen credit cards and documents, so its possible that's what he was looking for

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's just something perversely pragmatic about the entire approach. Parks, gets out .. opens the trunk, and on she goes. There isn't a hurried bone in his body. It's almost as though he's auditioning for them, or trying to play the role of mentor for the chumps in the car, watching, waiting and listening as he tries and fails.

And here's a left field idea - people, getting word now that their is some uber surveillance setup from across the street, are beginning to stage crap like this so they can then root out the video of themselves acting all badass to share with buds later. Problem with that is you have to be pretty dumb not to know that surveillance will include a (well justified) doxing at the back end :lol:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of videos you have captured, any update on the lawyer backing into a car intentionally?