Hard Reset Procedure for 10x PTZ

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
well i've already locked myself out of the camera with the ip deny/allow feature. i selected whitelist and addition and added an ip address in another subnet i was accessing the camera from and instead it locked me out completely. if i try to replicate the subnet/ip to access it, i get a "network anomoly" error at the login screen. so i need to do a hard reset on the camera, and guessing it has to be opened up?

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so using the whitelisted feature, i added an ip address in another subnet range. i basically blocked my access to the camera by doing this. I forgot about the SADP tool and its ability to change the ip address through it, so after confirming with Melissa I was able to use SADP and reset the cameras IP/subnet to the address range matching the whitelisted IP. Then i changed the PC trying to access the web gui to the whitelisted IP/range and I was able to get back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i'm guessing that is sarcasm. yes, she actually helped me right away when i went online 8:25pm PST. my experience has been after 5pm PST is the best time to communicate. the timezone difference is a factor most people don't realize when communicating with someone halfway across the globe. They do sleep in China. I believe she works for a dealer and not the factory so i'm sure she has intermediaries she pushes questions through to which she does not have answers. it would be like dealing with a US dealer, they don't have all the answers.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Surprise really..Monica took days, but I was morning Pacific time, and I don't use WhatsApp, so I guess I only have myself to blame.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Now, did she ask you "are you ready to order now" after she helped you?

XD

I kid. I kid.

BeerNut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you still have this file available to share?

I did the same as you mate for my 1.3mp speed dome and Monica sent me a reset utility ...worked a treat but in Chinese with English Instructions.

It was a simple open the Program it saw my camera in the box , ticked it and after I put the password in ( admin ) pressed a button and bingo all sorted again.

I have uploaded it to my Dropbox https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14754197/Huisun Reset Tool and Instructions.rar

Fragmaster

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
OK, solved it by

Hikvision SADP program.

clicked on forgot password.
entered security code: 12345

It has now reset my user and password to : admin admin
Access level changed from OPERATOR to ADMINISTRATOR.

Hoog23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks - it was opening in wordpad by default for some reason.

Do you know what button "5" is exactly? Kind of hard to tell from the pics....

I am getting a reset admin password failed msg.

Thanks again

Fragmaster

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Do this...

OK, solved it by

Hikvision SADP program.

clicked on forgot password.
entered security code: 12345

It has now reset my user and password to : admin admin
Access level changed from OPERATOR to ADMINISTRATOR.

patrickmx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello.
A special thanks to vasycara .
This is tool :
I had done a big mistake, putting the name of red (xxx.xxx.xxx.0) int he white list for conections...
Seems to be a bad way to declare all machine of the red in this white list (if someone has an idea to do it, would be great to share it).
Well, it only maked to deny all accesses I intended.

I used the BtachControl-2016.rar and the button "Full Restore" on it and it's a success !!!

Thank you very much ! Merci beaucoup ! Dankeschön ! Muchas gracias !

... and I beg you perdon for my bad english... i'm not native.